Get to prepare highly salivating meals on your next camping getaway by learning these 18 dutch oven recipes over at homestead-and-survival.com. Don’t forget to share this recipes with your camping troops.
Are you interested in unique ways to cook a meal when on a camping trip? A dutch oven is a great cooking vessel that you can use when cooking on a campfire.
There are many dutch oven camping recipes you can easily make for a tasty meal.
1. Make a Women’s version of the Mountain Man Breakfast.
2. A dutch oven Mexican lasagna is really tasty to have on a camping trip.
3. You can easily make stuffed peach french toast pudding in a dutch oven.
4. Make a batch of sloppy joes in a dutch oven.
5. Dutch oven chili With cornbread dumplings is a perfect meal for a cold evening.
6. Dutch oven campfire red beans and rice is a terrific option for a meal.