Sometimes I believe we need to take a step back from the serious side of disaster and emergency planning and preparedness and have some fun. I found 15 hilarious and useful camping tips that could be applied to a survival or emergency situations.
The best part of the 15 statements is how funny they are.
Keep smiling and have some fun with survival preparedness and planning.
Anna Fletcher shared these funny camping tips over at Eagles Nest Outfitters Inc. dot com. I found them to be hilarious and wanted to share them with you.
These useful camping tips are super handy for any kind of camping or backpacking trip!
1. If you find yourself in emergency wilderness survival mode, the elastic band of your underwear makes a perfect slingshot for shooting small game.
2. The urgency of a late night bathroom trip is directly proportional to the outside temperature, how complicated it is to get out of your mummy sleeping bag and how many layers of clothes you have on.
3. Sighting a bald eagle is thrilling to campers of all generations. Sighting a bald man, however, does nothing for eagles.
4. Perform this simple test to see if you qualify for solo backpacking: Shine a flashlight into one ear. If the beam shines out your other ear, do not go solo backpacking.
5. If you’re camping with kids, take along the ones who know how to cook. That way, you can relax in your Lounger while your dinner is being made!
Read more hillarious tips via 15 of the Most Useful (and Hilarious) Camping Tips.
Image Credit: Protect Your Toilet Paper